Peaceway CMS offers these outside links for your reference only. Peaceway is not liable for or responsible for content and information provided by third party web sites outside its influence.

Peaceway Counseling Links to info sites

What is the difference between Counselors, Psychologist and Psychiatrists? link

The Georgia Department of Public Health provides you news, articles and information that can keep you up to date on maintaining your family’s health and welfare.

Families’ strengths and needs are assessed utilizing the Department of Public Health’s Maternal Child Health Assessment.

Connect to Great Start Georgia’s free Information and Referral Center online by clicking this link or by calling the toll free number at 1-855-707-8277.

We are here to simplify the process of obtaining your Georgia drivers license by providing you with up-to-date information and assisting you with all the necessary steps.

Have a child support case and need a job? The Georgia Fatherhood Program, works with Non-custodial parents who owe child support but can’t pay.

Georgia’s premier Addiction Counselor certifying body and membership organization.

If you need to talk because you or someone you know is in an abusive relationship, call toll-free , 24-hours:

1-800-33-HAVEN (4-2836) voice/TTY in Georgia

NAADAC’s members are addiction counselors, educators and other addiction-focused health care professionals, who specialize in addiction prevention, treatment, recovery support and education.